We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Windows Production Support Admin *
*Location: Woonsocket, RI/Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id for submission*
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *
• Candidate must be willing to work in 24x7 shift based
environment – specially covering off hours/ weekend shifts
• L2 level incident support / triaging , troubleshooting and
• Work with different organizational groups , vendors and
• Ticket logging with OEM and follow up
• Find , own and write RCA – root cause analysis
• Change management , planning and implementation
*Mandatory Skill Required - *
• Expert in handling mix mode Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
Windows 2012 environment from server Administrator perspective.
• Knowledge on Active directory, GPO, Domain users, Administrating users
and groups and given appropriate permissions and privilege to access.
• Experience in Server hardening, security permissions, User rights
assignments on windows 2003 and windows 2008 servers.
• Experience in Active directory in windows 2003 and 2008 servers.
• Well understanding about the PCI /SOX PHI compliance concepts.
• Expert Knowledge of Security patches installation process on server
• Must have experience in Security patch tools – Blade-logic, Shavlik, WSUS.
• Vulnerability management and remediation on Windows servers.
• Familiarity with VMware concepts and how they apply to a highly
• Experience in HP Blades , chassis , ILO and troubleshooting
• Experience in storage , SAN fabric and SCSI devices
• Exposure in Windows messaging , Air watch / good products
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
Email: wasim.ah...@nityo.com <sachin.sha...@nityo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.