Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Java Developer*

*Carrollton, TX (LOCALS)*

*4+months*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Develop, implement and maintain Java based REST services and
interfaces.

·         Integrate with different services to deliver a super-fast user
experience for end users

·         Help improve code quality through writing unit tests and
automation

·         Work with business analyst in order to understand end user
requirements, then translate into an effective technical solution

·         Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to
contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and
product

*Qualifications: *

·         6 - 10 years of Java and Spring Programming experience.

·         Experience in designing and developing micro services

·         Understanding and experience in *Object-Oriented Design
Principles Rest API , Json and good javascript debugging skill.*

·         Proficiency with relational databases / SQL development

·         *Experience with different testing tools and framework like
Junit, Phantom JS, Karma*

·         *Experience with different deployment tools like grunt, gulp,
gradle, package manager*

·         *Through understanding of different Design Pattern and knowledge
of Java based design paradigms*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]  I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
<shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>*
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>