Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Carrollton, TX (LOCALS)*
· Develop, implement and maintain Java based REST services and
· Integrate with different services to deliver a super-fast user
experience for end users
· Help improve code quality through writing unit tests and
· Work with business analyst in order to understand end user
requirements, then translate into an effective technical solution
· Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to
contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and
· 6 - 10 years of Java and Spring Programming experience.
· Experience in designing and developing micro services
· Understanding and experience in *Object-Oriented Design
· Proficiency with relational databases / SQL development
· *Experience with different testing tools and framework like
Junit, Phantom JS, Karma*
· *Experience with different deployment tools like grunt, gulp,
gradle, package manager*
· *Through understanding of different Design Pattern and knowledge
of Java based design paradigms*
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-1965 [Direct] I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.