We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*AIX/ Linux RUN Admin (L2 Production Support) - RI/ AZ *
*Location: Woonsocket, RI/Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id for submission*
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *
• Job Description: AIX/ Linux RUN Admin (Production Support)
• L2 Production support, Incident triaging, Install ifix, apply
patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts
from monitoring tools.
• System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the
consistency and integrity of file systems.
• Liaison with vendors/ customer for new hardware / software
install , technology upgrades and troubleshooting
• Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities –
backup ,patching , user accounts etc
• Support 500+ servers in a 24x7x365 data center.
• Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade
efforts of varying size and complexity.
• Willing to work in shifts – 24x7 environment , specially
nights and weekends
• In-depth knowledge of AIX and Linux. Knowledge on both OS is
• Knowledge of IBM Virtualization, NIM, HACMP
• 5 years professional systems maintenance experience in a UNIX
data center environment.
• Strong experience with system management tools, logical file
systems, and client/server environments.
• In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
• Shell programming experience and GPFS
• Network experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work
• Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical
• Certification in AIX is preferable
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
Email: wasim.ah...@nityo.com <sachin.sha...@nityo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.