*Kindly Reply: vi...@compuvis.com <vi...@compuvis.com>*
*Local candidate onsite interview required*
I have below position with one of my client in CA location. So please share
your best consultant profile matching the below skills.
*Job Title: Senior System Engineer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Job type: Long Term Contract*
*Mode of Interview : Onsite*
Engineers on this team are required to have a breadth of knowledge and wear
· Client has at least 5 applications that need to be translated
into puppet blueprints immediately. This means, the set of instructions to
create the VM that defines both application and web servers that will start
with a RedHat operating system, the required WF products and the required
middleware for this application, and finally the application deploy to
· Consistent requests are required for new development
environments, that may include new software installations, troubleshooting
thereof, or removal of those utilized and no longer needed.
· 3. Client needs firewall rules, F5 , ASM and other networking
requests placed for various new application placements in both the LAB and
main datacenter environments.
· Client will require the administration, updating, and management
of a full Hadoop cluster both in the LAB environments, as well as the net
new environments being created for this project.
· Client has multiple projects where we are switching from current
toolsets to new toolsets, in which training is REQUIRED and you will be in
training for these items. An example is 'uDeploy', which will be a change
from the existing Jenkins/SimpleUI tool. This is an ongoing expectation to
be learning new software, and tools to complete this job.
*High Level requirements: *
· Maintain and support all process requirements for OS/middleware
patching, access requests, Puppet Blueprint Patch updates, Lab server
management, production support
· Create and keep current all SharePoint documentation on lab
management details for servers, projects, and knowledge base
· Excellent communication skills, will be working with people in
person, over the phone, or via IM/Email.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Puppet / Ruby / Python, Ruby, Shell scripting skills
· Hadoop Administration + scripting abilities with various portions
of the Hadoop ecosystem. Pig, Hive, Hbase, etc.
· Excellent UNIX level system administration skills
· Excellent middleware level skills (Tomcat preferred) - Other
software will be learned on site
· Ability to attend training for new software/infrastructure on
· Experience with GIT and SVN are required. (Source control)
*Skill details :*
· Experience supporting applications that are built on any of
· On the server side - Unix/Linux (Red Hat preferred experience)
· Desirable but not necessary experience with - Windows .NET and
IIS, SQL Server 2008/2012 experience, Powershell
· Web Server - Absolutely necessary tomcat configuration experience
(any middleware works like WebLogic/JBoss ..., if has tomcat that will be
· DB Side - Oracle or MySQL installation / configuration /
· Version control setup and configuration experience necessary –
SVN and GIT are required
· Networking - Knowledge about how F5/ASM/Networking/SSL certs works
· Knowledge of any job scheduling tool needed - Autosys would be
ideal but can be learnt if proficient with Scheduling tool knowledge
· Any Shell scripting language would be required (Macros, Python,
Perl, SHELL, Ruby)
· Must be very good on Process, good understanding of practical
knowledge of SDLC (software development life cycle)
· Preferably previous WF technology experience, especially with
internal systems, ART, SR, Pac2k, all must be certified
· Experience with editing puppet blueprints on an openstack
· Work ethic / approach to the role
· Demonstrate the key ability to problem solve, trouble shoot and
Client root cause of issue problems and take a preventative approach rather
· Build and maintain relationships with all internal and external
· Fully owns and is accountable for all aspects of production
support, patching, issue resolution
· Understands the process flow
· Physical infrastructure
· Internal network routings
· Multiple Data Center/Lab server implementation
· Interfaces with all other internal systems
· Interfaces with external partners/vendors
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. | IT Consulting *
*North Brunswick, NJ 08902 USA*
*E-mail: vi...@compuvis.com <vi...@compuvis.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.