We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Location: Detroit, MI *
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id for submission*
Competencies Database Administration (DBMS)
Experience in Datastage 11.3 Installation, configuration and migration - on
AIX platform is preferable
· Experience in IBM Infosphere Server suite - Operational Console,
Data Quality, Metadata management, IIS administrator console
· Hands on experience in installing and building DS environment from
Development to production
· Proficient Unix skills
· Installing/Handling WebSphere application server and information
· Handling UV database, Xmeta data repository
· Performance tuning, applying patches on DataStage servers.
· Promotion of code to test and production servers and maintaining
· Support of bug fixes and issues reported
· Must be able to fix production DataStage server issues quickly and
make the environment stable
· Handling the DataStage projects
· Nice to have experience/knowledge in DB2, Oracle, Sybase and SQL
· Strong Unix scripting skills for writing few monitoring scripts
· Housekeeping the auto generated project and server files - log
files, PH files, orbtc files, etc.
*Detailed Job description:*
· Perform administrative activities such as Project/User creation,
Roles Management, Import and Export projects, database configuration setup,
dataset management, BG/MWB/IA artifacts, and QualityStage component
· Gathering and analyzing operational metadata.
· Plan and oversee the technical transitions between development,
testing, and production phases. -Facilitate change control, problem
management, and communication among data architects, programmers, system
analysts, and functional users
· Work with Vendor to co-ordinate patch installations, upgrades, and
IIS support packages
· Co-ordinate backup and restore activities for the platform
· Contribute to IIS Standards, policies and procedures
· Strong communication skills
· Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for
specialized field and encourages and supports others to perform their jobs
more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
· Ability to technical-lead and work with other team members and to
work with and understand issues and troubleshoot
· Demonstrates a deep understanding of emerging technologies and
trends that could impact the field and the business
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.