Hi,
 Good Morning.
  I hope you are doing great!

   We are looking for Junior Jira Admin consultants for St Louis, MO and
Charlotte, NC. It is a 6-12  months long term contract assignment and it is
for one of my direct client. Could you please go through the below job
description and kindly send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!

·         4+ years JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA
projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes,
permission schemes, and notification schemes

·         Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)

·         Integration experience on JIRA with Confluence with plugins

·         Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types
in JIRA

·         Ability to integrate JIRA projects with Confluence Pages and
construct Confluence pages

·         Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and
plugin installation

·         MySQL Database skills to schedule back-ups (Preferred)

·         Strong analytical skills

·         LDAP integration experience (Preferred)

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kiran Kumar*

*Phone: **(847)-307-5966*