Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Hadoop Administrator with Hortonworks *

*Location: **Bellevue, WA *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Need visa copy and photo id during submission*

Job Description: Hadoop Administrator

•        7 years of professional experience supporting production medium to
large scale Linux environments.

•        5 years of professional experience working with Hadoop (HDFS &
MapReduce) and related technology stack.

*Requirements: *

•        Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments, handling all
Hadoop environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster
setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.

•        Evaluate and recommend systems software and hardware for the
enterprise system including capacity modeling.

•        Contribute to the evolving architecture of our storage service to
meet changing requirements for scaling, reliability, performance,
manageability, and price.

•        Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering
to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy
and configure infrastructure with Puppet or other automation toolsets.

•        Ability to work with and as a member of the IT Operations group as
required to refine our Production capabilities: testing, kernel issues,
compatibility and deployment of new versions of custom software.

•        Identify hardware and software technical problems, storage and/or
related system malfunctions.

•        Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and performance.

•        Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and
software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.

•        Responsible for monitoring the Linux community and report on
important changes/enhancements to the team.

•        Perform other work related duties as assigned.

Thanks & Regards

*Wasim Ahmed*

Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178

Fax : 609 799 5746