Hi,

I am Nandan  working with Nityo Infotech Solutions.
I am having this urgent requirement for our client.
Please have a look at the job description below and send your Updated
resume if you are Interested.

*Title:- Oracle PL/SQl Developer with ETL*

*Location:- Thousand Oaks, CA*

*Duration:- Long Term, (Contract)*

At least 5 years experience in Oracle development, PL/SQL development
including Triggers, Packages, Advanced Queuing

·         Ability to write complex SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Joins, etc

·         Have the ability to be self-directed with the ability to dive
into code and figure out what needs to be done

·         Must have knowledge on all kind of Oracle performance tuning
methods.

·         Experience with high volume of data handling capability.

Desirable Skills

Any ETL tool knowledge mainly Informatica.

•           Life Sciences domain knowledge.

•           Data Warehousing Experience.

•           ALM tool experience.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nandan Dubey*

*Technical Recruiter*