Hi,

I have following urgent requirement with my client. Please send the updated
resume with salary expectation at “r...@totalspininc.com”.

*Position:  QA Tester (With Web services) Locations:  NYC,NY Duration: Full
Time*

*Job* *Description:*

·         *6+ years of experience working with full SDLC*

·         *5+ years of hands on experience with automation development
using Selenium and/or Cucumber*

·         *3+ years of experience* as a software *developer using any one
Object oriented language (Java, C, etc.)*

·         knowledge of quality assurance principles, technique and tools
desired

·         experience in participating in SCRUM team as a test engineer

·         hands on experience with *Test cycle management tools like JIRA*

·         working knowledge on *CI tools like Jenkins / Bamboo*

·         Experience in testing SOAP / REST services

·         Must be detailed oriented and capable of analyzing issues from
the perspective of customers/users

·         Must work collaboratively with BSA/developers and proactively
identify defects during each iterations / Sprint

·         Experience in Database automation like *Cassandra and Hadoop*

Thanks &Regards

Raj Pal |Account Manager
<https://www.linkedin.com/title/account-manager?trk=mprofile_title>

Total Spin Inc.