Dear ALL,

*Hiring Now .................. Please Reply to my Official email ID with
your consultant resume and details to neh...@truglobal.com
<neharj0...@gmail.com>*

*Note: Please mention the subject line as "As per our Discussion" ... *

*We have Oracle EBS Functional Consultant opening with our Direct Client in
Austin, TX.....*

*Let me know, If you have any "Oracle EBS Functional - Techno Consultant /
More Functional". *

*NOTE: Looking for more of a Functional candidate with little Technical
experience, More of a Functional - Techno candidate at Austin, TX...*

*Requirements    Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business,
Accounting or equivalent work experience    Excellent understanding of
Financial accounting and business processes    Ability to communicate with
business teams at all levels    Ability to troubleshoot, resolve and
communicate with business users independently    Minimum 5+ years of
experience in Oracle EBS Application design and development    2+ full
cycles of designing and implementing solutions in the following application
modules:        Fixed Assets        PO & Accounts Payable    General
Ledger    Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS)Experience working
with Oracle Asset tracking (OAT) application.5+ years experience with EBS
data models with SQL and PL/SQL experience to write queries, perform data
analysis and fixing existing codes.5+ years experience in Record-to-Report
and Source-to-Pay business processes with experience in developing process
maturity models.Ability to work proficiently with minimal daily guidance.*

*Rates are Open.... I mean it... :)*

*Interview Process: Shortlisted candidates will have a Technical Round and
then Skype Interview with Client.*

*Note: Visa Copy is mandatory.... Thank You...  *

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Neha Salam Shaik*

*neh...@truglobal.com <neh...@truglobal.com>*