Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please go through the requirement if interested revert with your updated
resume at *hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com <hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com>* or
call me at *904 267 0745.*

*Job Description :*

*Sales Force (SFDC) Business / System Analyst – Call Center / Healthcare*
Core Skills:
-       SFDC Service Cloud Application
-       Healthcare Payer Call center implementation in SFDC
-       Healthcare domain knowledge

What he/she will be working on?
- Direct and / or support requirements gathering and requirements
development
- Work with Development team to translate business requirements into
functional requirements
- Assist developers to solution Salesforce development using out of the box
application functionality
- Develop and maintain functional and technical processes
- Document initial technical designs and processes, make updates as
necessary
- Work with Tech Leads and SMEs to support all documentation
- Support testers for all QA and UAT efforts
- Provide error logging and tracking for internal development team efforts
Subject : Very Urgent Req // SalesForce Business Analyst (Domain Healthcare
& call Center implementation exp) // Los Angeles, CA

Regards,

Hemant Joshi
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*
Phone: +1  904-267-0745| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail:hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com |WEB:www.nlbservices.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nlbservices.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHziFF30eIm3L7FU29SpVJEiwBVvw>
Gtalk: *joshi.recruit...@gmail.com <joshi.recruit...@gmail.com>* |
hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com