Hi,

I am Kapil working with Nityo InfoTech Solutions.
I am having this urgent requirement for our client.
Please have a look at the job description below and send your Updated
resume if you are Interested.

*Position*:
    Senior Performance Engineer / Consultant

*Location*:
     Philadelphia, PA

*Duration*:
     Contract

*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Ability to work during the development phase in providing
Performance recommendations to Dev Team, Infra team in setting up
environment

·         Perform a static analysis of Performance based on the code
available.

·         Performance, load, concurrent user and stress testing
development, execution and publishing results.

·         Experience testing *a platform with multiple products and
integration using virtualized machines or Stub*.

·         A self-motivated and experience in building *Performance
Benchmarks and workloads, performance analysis, Code Profiling and
Performance tuning.*

·         Provide recommendations to Design & Dev Teams for improvement
areas w.r.t Performance bottlenecks.

·         Measure, report, and recommend performance Response Time
Guidelines/SLAs.

·         Design and build intelligent test systems that can simulate
production load traffic.

·         Evaluate system performance establishing baselines and
identifying relative change on a build / release basis and potentially per
customer basis.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Kapil Verma*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*