Hi,

I have following urgent requirement with my client. Please send the updated
resume with rate expectation at “r...@totalspininc.com”.

*Position:  Java developer Locations:  Baskin Ridge NJ Duration: 2 years*

*Job* *Description:*

   - Develop the online web application using HTML/CSS & Javascript,
   AngularJS/AngularJS2 and Bootstrap.
   - Familiar with Node.JS, React.JS, Backbone etc would be helpful.
   - Familiar with Backend Architecture Java, Python or .Net/C# (Preferred)

   - Hands on knowledge of GIT, REST APIs and JSON.
   - Expert in tableau – create and publish executive level dashboards.
   - Expert in SQL, Hive SQL, MangoDB/ MSSQL.
   - Good communication and documentation skills such as creating
   requirements, test plans, ER diagram, schema, architecture etc.
   - Ability to generate reports (PDF, Excel) from data sources.

Thanks &Regards

Raj Pal |Account Manager
<https://www.linkedin.com/title/account-manager?trk=mprofile_title>

Total Spin Inc.