Hi,

Hope you are doing good !!

This is Vijay from *Reliable Software Resources Inc*, this mail is
regarding the job opportunity as a *“**System **Engineer**”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*Job Title: IT System **Engineer*

*Locations: Atlanta, Georgia*

*Job Description*

*Technical skills:*

The Georgia Institute of Technology's Office of Information Technology is
seeking a strong, independent Engineer with in‐depth experience with Linux
systems administration in an Enterprise environment. Responsible for
advanced level design, integration, implementation and modification of a
wide variety of user information systems usually within a highly complex
environment. This includes coordination of the installation, testing,
operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of those systems. Provide
functional and technical expertise in support of user systems operation and
maintenance. May include support of labs, training facilities and general
IT office software and hardware.

*Major Responsibilities:*

   - Conduct needs analysis, planning and scheduling the installation of a
   wide variety of new or modified hardware/software.
   - Develop functional and technical IT system requirements and
   specifications.
   - Provide technical support through allocating systems resources,
   managing accounts, administering passwords, documentation, security, recover
   ‐ability and access including deploying security and operating system
   patches.
   - Monitor and reports on system performance.
   - Support internal departmental servers.
   - Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available
   infrastructure
   - Maintain hardware and software inventories including developing and
   updating departmental distributed software license management policy.
   - Perform other related duties as assigned.

*Basic Qualifications:*

*Education:* Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
combination of education and experience

*Work Experience:* Four to six years job related experience.

*Certifications:* N/A

*Skills:* This job requires advanced knowledge of complex concepts,
practices and procedures associated with IT systems design, installation
and maintenance. Expert knowledge in variety of applications and platforms
is required.

*Preferred Qualifications*

   - Knowledge of providing systems support in an enterprise, distributed
   environment
   - Experiencing in working with priority‐led initiatives and developing
   action plans for approval in a change management environment
   - Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
   - Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware
   - Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
   - Experience working with LDAP services.
   - Experience working with Red Hat Satellite
   - Experience working with SSL certificate management
   - Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as
   Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
   - Experience working with load balancing technologies such as F5 BigIP
   and firewalls
   - Basic understanding of cloud services such as Amazon Web Services and
   Azure technologies a plus
   - Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
   - Proficient with network tools such as iptables
   - Understanding of enterprise IT components and concepts involving
   storage and backup systems.

*Type*

*Qualification*

*Competency*

*Required*

Skills

Apache

No

Skills

AWS-CSA Professional (cloud)

Novice

No

Skills

Linux

No

Skills

MySQL

No

*Regards,*

Vijay D *I* Recruiter (State Gov Support)

*Reliable Software*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

*Phone: 312 967 7072*

Email: *vijay.d*@rsrit.com <arjun.ku...@rsrit.com>* I *www.rsrit.com

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to vija...@rsrit.com , with the subject "REMOVE”. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional and is sincerely regretted.