Hi There,

I have very urgent position for Devops Architect  in Manassas, VA for Long
term contract, let me if you are available in market and share me your
updated resume.

Position : Devops Architect with Docker – Container
Location: Manassas, VA
Duration: Contract

   - Fluency in 12 factor application design, distributed systems,
   container-based deployment including but not limited to Docker, and the
   ecosystem of tools and services around deployment and execution of mixed
   technology distributed systems in production.
   - Experience with organizations migrating from a monolithic legacy
   deployment and release environment to a containerized deployment ecosystem
   - Experience with Microservices Architecture and Container Technologies
   (Client, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes etc.)
   - Experience with PaaS/IaaS technologies such as Docker, OpenStack,
   Mesos, Kubernetes, and Cloud Foundry
   - Experience with DevOps tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef Salt,
   Jenkins, and HPOO
   - Experience implementing Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service
   capabilities.
   - Continuous delivery solutions, supporting a private, public, and
   hybrid cloud infrastructure.
   - Experience with and good understanding of distributed systems and
   frameworks (e.g. Oracle Coherence, Terracotta, Hazelcast)
   - Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies
   and architectures (eg: Service Oriented Architectures, Messaging
   Middleware)
   - Experience with and understanding of cloud IaaS and PaaS technologies
   (AWS, Rackspace, Heroku, Google App Engine, Cloud Foundry)
   - *Configuration Management:* Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet o
   Shell Scripting: BASH, PowerShell o Systems Administration: Linux (RHEL),
   Windows o CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Go CD o Build Automation: Maven, Gradle o
   Version Management: Git (preferred), SVN o Web Server: Apache, Nginx,
   HAProxy.

Mousif Khan
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
www.uniplus.com
PH: 347-467-7462 X 112