Hi There,

I have very urgent position for Java Developer - Manassas, VA for Long term
contract, let me if you are available in market and share me your updated
resume.

Position : Java Developer
Location:  Manassas, VA
Duration: Contract.

   - Looking for 10+Java for ongoing initiatives, we require a person with
   excellent JAVA programming experience with experience with following usage
    JAVA 8, Restful API implementation using Tomcat, JSON and XML data
   formats and Cryptography implementation in JAVA Labmda Expressions &
   Streams is added advantage.
   Candidate should have advanced understanding of object oriented
   programming using JAVA++.
   Candidate should be able to code review for best practices, security and
   coding standards.
   Linux and/or HP-UX is operating system experience is must.
   Working knowledge of C++ programming is a plus for this position.
   *Also following database skills are not mandatory but desired* :
   CASSANDRA , Berkley DB, ORACLE with PLSQL programming
   Kafka/Kafka stream/Rocks DB
   - May coordinate and monitor the activities, such as schedules and
   costs, of a small project tea.
   - Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility

Mousif Khan
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
www.uniplus.com
PH: 347-467-7462 X 112