Hi There,

We have new contractor requirement for a Test Engineer in our Product
Assurance and Certification Team.  Please find details below.

Job Title:  Application Test Engineer -  Professional
Location:  Manassas, VA
Duration: 22 months

1. Strong in Unix (HP).  Candidate must have experience logging to Unix
mainframe(s) as part of testing and debug/collect diagnostics
2. XML – Experience in XML testing, create well-formed XML messages, Schema
validation etc
3. Oracle – Back-End Oracle server testing is a must.  No Front End
experience needed.
4. Shell scripting – Goes with item 1 above
5. MQ – Experience with MQ is plus as SWIFT products that he/she will be
responsible for uses MQ
6.  Client/Server model – Must have knowledge
7.  Perl scripting is a Plus
8.  Java – Ability to write test drivers in Java
9.  Quality Center or any other test automation/repository.
10. Strong in Communicating about what he/she has done in the past.  Pick
any project from his/her resume, and explain end-to-end data flow on a
white board with block diagrams.  Ability to explain versions of OS, DB,
COTS product used and challenges faced.

Mousif Khan
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
www.uniplus.com
PH: 347-467-7462
mousif.k...@uniplus.com