Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184

Please go through the below requirement and If you have suitable
candidate's kindly share updated resume along with below Contact  details

I came across your resume online while attempting to fill an opportunity
for *QA Tester*. This is a 01+ Years opportunity with our client.

I have attached the job descriptions below for your review.

***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED SKILLS BELOW.***

***MUST BE SR. 08-09+YEARS OF CANDIDATE..*

We have a Requirement QA Tester position in South Florida. If you have any
matching resumes for the below mentioned position.

Job Title: QA Tester

Location: South Florida

Duration: 01+ Years Contract

*We prefer some knowledge with AS/400 but if they don’t have it its ok *

*They should have some ERP or SAP in their work history even if brief Mus
have automated and manual testing!*

*Job Description:*

We are hiring for a Quality Assurance Analyst / consultant with 3 or more
years of testing experience.

Will Execute testing, including documentation of test results and defects,
assist in defect troubleshooting and resolution, create and maintain
reports for metrics and participate in  automation testing.

*Experience*

3 or more years of work experience in IT, including at least one year of
experience in a software application testing that spanned test planning
through execution with working knowledge of AS400 applications

Develop testing approaches, including those for test automation

Develop test plans, including test conditions and expected results, test
cases, and test scripts

Execute testing, including documentation of test results and defects

Assist in the implementation and maintenance of software testing tools

Create, run, and maintain reports to measure and track testing metrics

Participate in testing automation, including script development and
maintenance

Good understanding of the software applications and executing a testing
scenario focused on quality assurance of development and support changes in
an SAP landscape or similar integrated ERP platform

Experience executing the regression and performance testing for packaged
releases on a defined schedule timeline

Software education test planning

A solid team player and problem solver with excellent communication skills
both written/ verbal.

--------------------------------

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*Nestar Technologies | AespaTech LLC*

23800 Commerce Park Beachwood, OH 44122

*A Certified Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise(MWBE)*

Phone. (201) 448 1153| Fax. (216) 378-4893

Email: ja...@nestarit.com | Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com   ; javednesta...@gmail.com

www.nestarit.com  | www.aespatech.com

*Notice of Confidentiality:*

*The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list*.