Hello Partners,
Greetings for the day

This is Kartheek from SRI Tech Solutions. We are looking for *Java AWS
developer *.If any one looking for job change then please send me updated
resume to karth...@sritechsolutions.com.

*Title: Java AWS developer  *

*Location: San Ramon CA*

*Duration: long term contract*

*Mandatory Skills:*

   - Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
   - Java 1.8
   - Spring Framework
   - Spring MVC
   - Spring Boot
   - Microservice based architecture
   - JPA or any ORM toolset knowledge
   - AWS (not limited to "my application is deployed on AWS" )
   - Ability to write code during the interview process
   - Understanding Web Service concepts
   - SQL (NoSQL added advantage)
   - Unit Testing

Thanks & Regards

Kartheek.G | *Talent Acquisition Professional*

[image: SRI]

T: 1-813-423-6500 X Ext.: 135 | D: 813-445-4215

Hangouts <kartheek.srit...@gmail.com?subject=Hangouts> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kartheek-guntuku-56382375/?subject=Linkedin> | SRI
Tech Solutions Inc
<http://sritechsolutions.com/?subject=SRI%20Tech%20Solution%20Inc.>.

*Ranked #16- 2017’s 50 fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay*

*Ranked #43 - 2017’s 100 fastest growing companies in Florida*

*Ranked #253 – 2017’s 500 fastest growing companies in US by Deloitte*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise *• *An E-Verify Employer          *

SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual
orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin,
disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally
irrelevant criteria.