Hi,

Hope you are doing good

This is *Vijay *from *Reliable Software.*

We have a position with one of our client and I think you could be a good
fit for the role.

Below are a few details pertaining to the job. Please take a look at it and
let me know if you would like to be considered for the opportunity. Please
share with me your updated resume.

*.Net Developer** DHS - SDP5 IA Chip (582821)*

*Duration: 6**+** months*

*Location: Des Moines, IA 50315*

*Interviews: In Person strongly preferred, but could do a web cam
interview. Midwest candidates only!!*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - Experience in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC development (version 5 or
   higher) in C#
   - Experience working with Entity Framework 6.x
   - Experience working with SQL Server 2012+
   - Experience working with LINQ
   - Experience working with jQuery
   - Experience working on an Agile team

--

*Regards,*

*Vijay D*

Sr. Recruiter (State Govt Support)

Phone: 312 967 7072

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

Email: *vija...@rsrit.com <vija...@rsrit.com> *I *www.rsrit.com
<http://www.rsrit.com/>*

*www.linkedin.com/in/vijay-d-97047a65
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vijay-d-97047a65>*