*Hi**,*

Hope you are doing good !!

This is Vijay from Reliable Software Resources Inc, this mail is regarding
the job opportunity as a *“Senior Data Architect”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*IA-DHS-ET2-Senior Data Architect *

*Client Job ID: 587031*

*Client: State of IA*

*In Person Interview*

*Duration: 5+ Months*

*Location: Des Moines, Iowa, 50301*

*IME Building, 100 Army Post Road*

*Job Description:*

The Department of Human Services, Division of Information Technology is
developing a new Bureau of Enterprise Architect and IT Strategies.is in
search of an Senior Data Architect.

The Department of Human Services, Division of Information Technology is
looking for a highly motivated and skilled IT Professional to make a
strategic impact in the department’s development of enterprise Data
Architecture on our Enterprise Architecture team! In this role you would
apply strategic thinking to create, influence and communicate technical
plans, strategies, and data globally and across all levels of the
Department of Human Services.

The Division of Information Technology (DOIT) provides adaptable, secure,
and cost-effective technology services and solutions across the Department
of Human Services (DHS) Divisions, Partners and Citizens. We manage all of
DHS’s IT assets, projects and resources, and we deliver technology and
expertise to support Citizens of Iowa and their family’s every day.

This includes consistently delivering top tier performance and value to
citizens as a trusted partner and services provider.
DoIT is committed to the pursuit of creative and innovative solutions that
enable our Agency to help Iowans achieve healthy, safe, stable and
self-sufficient lives through the programs and services we provide.

We strive for an IT culture that identifies the newest, most effective
solutions through discovery, open discussion and collaboration. We have fun
together, care about each other and take pride in the solutions we provide.

We believe in continuously optimizing our processes, refining our solutions
and improving ourselves to the benefit of the Iowans we serve.

If you are passionate about applying your creative and innovative
architecture strategies and approaches across the Department of Human
Services enterprise, then this is the role for you!
This position will be working full-time on a large Enterprise Information
Architecture program that requires an advanced Data Architect and business
intelligence skillset while also interacting with the department’s database
support team. The program involves developing an information architecture
platform that may consist of, but is not limited to, the following features:

•    A comprehensive data governance program – including policies,
standards, and data governance software
•    An advanced data analytics platform for business intelligence and
predictive analytics – including a data lake, data warehouse
•    Conceptual, logical and physical data models for each data domain
•    Metadata Management, master data management and reference data
management

Extensive experience in data governance, business intelligence and data
integration techniques is required.

In this position, you will be the subject matter expert (SME) for the
information architecture platform. You will be required to participate in
the formation of the strategic vision for the data platform, while also
being able to work with multiple software vendors to implement the
strategic vision.

This position will be responsible for authoring data governance
requirements for the selection and acquisition of a data governance
software product.  This position will also be responsible for ensuring that
all data-related software components adhere to data governance policies and
standards.

In addition, this position will be working with a Systems Integrator to
develop data integration patterns for integrating data from multiple
software components that were developed using heterogeneous technologies.

The candidate must have an extensive understanding of data analysis
techniques, including predictive analytics and business intelligence.
The candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment,
working on multiple tasks simultaneously.

The project is currently using the SAFE AGILE methodology, so agile
experience is a requirement.

*Responsibilities:*
•    Act as a subject matter expert for information architecture, including
the concepts on master data management, reference data management, and
metadata management
•    Lead the team in creating a data governance program, including the
documenting of data governance requirements for the purchase of data
governance software
•    Analyze data stored in a disparate set of systems to produce data
requirements and provide architectural and decision support direction
•    Use industry standards and/or best practices  to develop data
integration patterns that will work with heterogeneous technologies
•    Lead the project team through the process of identifying
inconsistencies in data structures (e.g. duplicate data fields) and
resolving accordingly
•    Provide a consultative approach with business users, asking questions
to understand the business needs for business intelligence and other data
analysis techniques
•    Be accountable for integrity and quality of data, ensuring the
information meets customer needs
•    Understand how the data interacts with the application code
•    Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrate
initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
•    Ability to read, understand and create design documents
•    Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.

--

*Regards,*

*Vijay D*

Sr. Recruiter (State Govt Support)

Phone: 312 967 7072

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

Email: *vija...@rsrit.com <vija...@rsrit.com> *I *www.rsrit.com
<http://www.rsrit.com/>*
*www.linkedin.com/in/vijay-d-97047a65
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vijay-d-97047a65>*