*Note : Kindly share the profile to **moham...@gang-board.com*
<moham...@gang-board.com>

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

My name is Mohammed Zubair and I am a IT Recruiter at Gang-Board LLC.  I am
reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

Please have a look over the job description and let me know if you have any
candidate.

*Position : Python Developer *

*Location : Philadelphia, PA*

   - *Experience in webservices and web API development in Python*
   - Experience in microservices development and deployment
   - Experience in server less computing concepts like *AWS Lambda*
   - Ability to work in Agile teams
   - * Strong skills and extensive experience in Python and Django*

*Strong knowledge and Experience with JS frameworks like, jQuery, Angular
and React*

*Position    : **ETL Tester*

*Location   : Bellevue, WA*

*Start Date : 21st July 2019*

*Duration   : 7 months can be extendable*

*OPT will fly*

Skills Required    Manual testing, ETL testing exposure , Regression Testing

Detailed JD / Responsibility          5-7 year experience person with
manual testing experience, having exposure to automated testing as well
that would be plus. Working knowledge of SQL (data validation, writing sql
statements etc.) is mandatory requirement as data verification ETL data
load testing is required.  Should have used SQL Server for data validation
in past.   Candidate should have valid Visa.

•           System Functional Testing

•           Bug Logging w/follow-up Regression Testing

•           Test environment coordination and configuration for DEV, TIN,
QUA with other FAST teams

•           White-Glove support

•           Assist in Production Support with the TPM and DE (logging of
Production Bugs and Known Follow-Up Issues)

•           SSIS, SSMS/Azure Data Studio

•           ADO/VSTS

•           Automate with test scripts where possible

*Title: .Net Developer with Azure Location –Charlotte, NC Duration: Long
Term Any Visa will fly*

- 3-5 years of relevant experience in .Net, C#

- Very strong in azure and C#

- Knowledge of Web API

- Knowledge of writing Queries and Stored Procedures in SQL

- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem

- Good Communication skills

- Adaptable to new technologies

- Quick learner

*Title: .Net Developer Location – Redmond, WA Duration: Long Term Any Visa
will fly *

- 3-5 years of relevant experience in .Net, C#

- Very strong in C#, SQL, MVC

- Knowledge of Web API

- Knowledge of writing Queries and Stored Procedures in SQL

- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem

- Good Communication skills

- Adaptable to new technologies

- Quick learner

*Position : . Net Developer Location :Philadelphia, PA *

*Job Description               Mandatory Skills: .Net, C#, AWS Migration,
GIT*

•             Experience in C# MVC development

•             Hands on development experience in webservices and web API

•             Experience in using GITHUB repos, TeamCity and Octopus

•             Experience in migrating .Net web services/API to AWS Lambda
services

•             Working in Agile teams

Thanks and Regards!

Mohammed Zubair| IT Recruiter

Gangboard LLC

Cell : 302 417 2928

moham...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/resumes/16345eac-c702-4481-bb6e-adbfcaf51210%40googlegroups.com.