*Senior Business Analyst / **Available for new assignments.*

Hello Associate,

Hope you’re doing well,

I have Senior Business Analyst /Consultant, He is Offering with 11+ years
of experience in Business analysis, consulting, design, development,
testing and implementation of IT Applications in P&C, Auto (VSC),
Homeowner, Life, Warranty, Creditor Services lines of business. Working
Knowledge of Guidewire PolicyCenter & Duck Creek Claim system and extensive
experience of working & development of various similar IT Admin Sys. & P&C
Claim Sys.

Experience Domains: (Insurance, Retirement Investment, Finance, and Banking)

Please let me know if you have any open positions.

*Name                    : Manish*

*Visa Status          : H1B*

*Total Exp              : 11+ Years*

*Location               : FL*

*Relocation           : Open*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Mohammed Hamid*

*Sun Soft Technologies, Inc* | *Certified Woman-Owned Business*

6666 Harwin Dr., Ste 230, Houston, TX - 77036

O: 346.223.0113 | F: 888.215.4585

ham...@sunsofttech.net | www.sunsofttech.net.