Hello partners,

Please find the attachment below and share with me your consultant's resume
to *email: ra...@lor-venk.com <ra...@lor-venk.com> / ph-
9196895606-or-8045541121.*

*1)Role: Lead Informatica IICS developer*

*Location: White House Station, NJ*

*12+ Contract*

*Client: Sumitomo*

*Job Description:*

Design, develop, and support our Data applications and infrastructure
utilizing various technologies to process large volumes of data, including
Microsoft Azure, SQL Data Warehouse, Informatica IICS, Databricks

·  Build competency in MS Azure Data lake, Azure Integration Services and
Analytics with emphasis on application side

·  Create solutions and environments to enable Analytics and Business
Intelligence capabilities

·  Partner with the Analytics, Modeling and Claims business organizations
to get feedback and iterate the development of our Azure Data Lake platform

·  Research trends and emerging technologies in the Cloud and Data spaces,
participate in user communities, and share learning with internal teams.

*2)* *Role**: Jr.Big data Engineer/Jr.Hadoop Developer*
*Client: Capital One*
*Location: Richmond, VA / McLean, VA / Plano, TX  *
*Duration: 2 + years*

*Experience: 3+*

*Visa: OPT, H4 - EAD, GC - EAD, GC, USC*

*Job Description:*

Need to have basic knowledge on AWS / Java, Python, Spark.