Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

CTS - Direct manager roles

   1. Informatica Developer – Madison, NJ
   2. Backend Hadoop Developer – Sunnyvale, CA
   3. Microsoft Azure SQL Developer – Dallas, TX
   4. Big Data Architect – Atlanta, GA
   5. Salesforce Developer – Richardson, TX
   6. AWS Data Architect – New York
   7. MS Power BI – Deerfield Beach, IL
   8. Data Scientist – Deerfield, IL
   9. Informatica Developer – Bloomington, IL
   10. Project Manager / Scrum Master – Bridgewater, NJ
   11. Salesforce BA with Healthcare – New York
   12. Oracle DBA – Plano, TX
   13. Data Engineer – Sunnyvale, CA
   14. Salesforce Tech Lead – Hartford, CT
   15. Network Architect – La Verna, CA
   16. Business Analyst / Product Owner – Pleasanton CA
   17. NET Developer – Creve Coeur, MO
   18. Core Java Developer – Mountain View, CA – intuit
   19. SAP MDG - Plano, Texas

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*