Hope this email finds you well!!!

This is Imtiaz from My3tech

I have an urgent job opportunity with my client

Please find Job Description mentioned below and let me know if you are
interested and available for below position

Technical PM
East Hanover, NJ
Novartis

Program Manager at Altimetrik will collaborate with cross-functional teams,
demonstrate strong leadership abilities and will have the opportunity to
guide the development of our portfolio of products.

Responsibilities includes:

   - Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and
   iteration retrospective
   - Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint
   releases
   - Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team
   estimates
   - Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and
   stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work
   (changes are evaluated/intentional)
   - Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements
   to keep operations running at a high performance Leads team effort in
   relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to
   increase the velocity and quality of the program Implement and support
   principles, rules and processes
   - Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow
   Skills and Qualifications:
   - Minimum 5 years of project management experience and 2 years leading
   sprints Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like
   Scrum, Kanban, etc.
   - Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
   - Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum
   - Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental
   development
   - Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
   - Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the
   development teams’ needs
   - Present project readouts to Executive level audience
   - Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
   - Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email
   Self-motivated, organized BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience

   -

*Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details
mentioned below**.*







*Applicant Details*

Full Legal Name:

Mobile and Home Phone No:

Email ID Mandatory:

LinkedIn ID Mandatory:

Current Location:

US work authorization/ Visa validity:

Passport Number Mandatory:

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):

Total Experience:

Best Time for Evaluation:

Best time to reach you:

Availability for Project in weeks:

Masters / University Name / Year Of passing

Bachelors / University Name / Year of passing

Rate/Salary:

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me. *

Thanks & regards,

*Md Imtiaz*

1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501

Phone: 605-220-5981 ext 116*|* Direct: 214-758-7404*|* md.imt...@my3tech.com
<sjo...@my3tech.com>

F: (605) 609-2010  | W: www.my3tech.com

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*An E-Verify Company*

*DISCLAIMER: *The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in
the Subject line of this email