Hi

Hope you are doing well!

My name is Kajal and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered
in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We
have the following Job Openings...

*Position*:   Devops Platform Architect

*Location*    Houston, TX(Remote till covid)

*Duration*:  Long Term Contract

*Years of Experience: 14- 20 Years*

*About the Engagement:*

The engagement envisioned requires to

- Build and Manage a series of modern / cutting edge applications for
client in Azure Cloud

- Demonstrate technical excellence and capabilities in modern technologies

- Design and Architect solutions in a highly collaborative environment with
multiple teams involved

*About the Role:*

This individual will lead the entire cloud Architecture. We will rely on
this individual to

- Demonstrate Cloud leadership

- Be able to add value with out of the box thinking and thought leadership

              > Analyze and break down problems and objectives to logical
building blocks and be able to drive the team towards identifying
effective solutions

              > Demonstrate experience and expertise in architecting
mission critical innovation projects / products

              > Experience and exposure to modern technology trends (Cloud
Platforms, Cloud Native Development, Modern App Development etc.)

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Lead cloud enterprise architecture with specific focus on design and
   development of modern applications
   - Provide architectural/technical guidance to a hybrid team structure
   between onshore and offshore
   - Interface with key client stakeholders to lead the Design and
   Architectural sessions

*Experience*

   - Experience of architecting and building modern application in cloud
   with focus on - Azure AKS, ACR, Docker Containers, REST APIs, Open Source,
   microservices, mongo dB, Kubernetes, service mesh, Vault, API gateways,
   SPA(NodeJS))
   - Strong understanding of Cloud Native Application Development and Cloud
   Platform Capabilities. Must have worked on enterprise Azure modern
   application projects
   - Strong enterprise API integration architecture exposure (preferably
   with Salesforce, Zuora, Auth0)
   - Strong exposure of designing and architecting Microservices based
   cloud applications
   - Good exposure of cloud-based Identity and Access Management System IAM
   (preferably Auth0)
   - Exposure to subscription Management Systems and e-commerce platforms
   like Zuora will be an added advantage
   - Experience of working with multiple teams and responsible for large
   scale suite of solutions / platform development
   - Must have experience of working in Agile Projects
   - Responsible for Design and Architecture, POC and technical assistance
   to the delivery team
   - Worked in hybrid environments with offshore teams
   - Provide thought leadership to client and to the team

Thanks and Regards

Kajal Dua
Associate Recruiter
Phone: +1(737)510-8845