Hi

Hope you are doing well!

My name is kajal and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered
in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We
have the following Job Openings

*Role: *Scrum Master with WMS knowledge

*Location: *Bridgewater, New jersey, USA-Remote till covid.

*WMS skill is Mandatory for this role*.

JD: *Scrum Master with WMS knowledge, Onsite at least for 3 days – New
Jersey*

   - Conducting all Scrum ceremonies – SoS, DSUs, Retrospectives etc
   - Creating and resolving Impediments
   - Creating and maintaining confluence
   - Maintaining all the JIRA and confluence pages
   - Working with TQ on linking Design docs to user stories
   - Working with Testing team to align all test cycles
   - Working with Agile Coach on setting up standards and processes
   - *Onboarding new team members along with access to JIRA, JnJ apps (AWS)
   as well as access to all the BY WMS environments*
   - Servant leadership
   - Participate in backlog refinement activities
   - Managing and facilitating user story workflow
   - Lead Sprint Planning activities
   - 1:1 for consulting team members on relationship issue, JIRA, etc
   - Reporting – Burndown charts, Powerpoint presentations
   - Coach team members Agile

Supports estimations

Kajal Dua
Associate Recruiter