On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:04 AM, Paul Querna <p...@querna.org> wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I'm excited to be heading to the retreat this year :-)
>
> Just trying to figure out how to best get there from the airport... if
> my googling skills are working correctly, the plan should be:
>
> 1) Take a bus from airport to some DART station.
>
> 2) Take DART to Bray.
>
> 3) A wonderful volunteer is taking people from Bray to the retreat....
>
> #1 seems to be where I can't seem to find a good answer.  There seems
> to be confusion on the internet about AerDart (if it still exists,
> some say it closed in 2005), or normal Dublin busses (Route 16a seems
> like a common suggestion?)

Paul,
Looking forward to seeing you there!  Have you seeing the hostel's
directions page:
http://www.knockreeyouthhostel.com/directions

It suggests DART to Bray, and then bus 185 from Bray to the
end-of-the-line, and then walking for a bit.  I think some volunteers
will be giving lifts for the last bit, but frankly it's not too
unpleasant of a walk (if the weather is nice).

-Hyrum