Thanks to everyone who helped to pull this together.

(Having some issues logging in to the wiki :-/ so posting to list until
I sort them out)

My flight is scheduled to land at Dublin at 07:25 (though delays are
likely). If anyone has space from the airport or dublin city centre, a
lift would be great. If not, that's fine.

I probably should have posted about diet but it's a bit complex and not
too much of a worry any more. I'm happy to eat what I can but if the
hostel wants numbers then vegetarian[-egg+beef+lamb] is a reasonable
approximation. (But the drugs mean I'm tolerating much better now so no
need to worry too much.)