After my first test backup completed, the Mac (Retro 4.2) showed the
Net-Retry dialog while trying to "close" the backup session. The NT box
put up the alert saying that the bacup had completed successfully.

The mac could no longer connect to the client.

The client's control panel reported that it was still in use... turning
the client off and on again did not help.

Tried to stop the "Retrospect Client" service in the services control
panel... it was not successful. Attempting to end the retroclient.exe
process also failed -- access denied.

I finally had to reboot NT.

I'll see how tonight's scheduled backup goes, but I'm concerned about the
stability of the client under NT server. Anyone else have experience with
this?

Thanks!

 - Peter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]