on 13/1/2000 2:18 AM, Daniel Knight at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Now if only users would actually tell me when their computers report "You
> haven't been backed up in five days" instead of ignoring it for weeks or
> months....

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an option for the client to send an SMTP
message to the Backup Administrator with the contents being the error
message instead of just telling the user.

Cheers,  Malcolm

                       Information Alchemy Pty Ltd
                             ACN 089 239 305
                           Canberra, Australia

Malcolm McLeary                                  Mobile:   0412 636 086
Managing Director                                Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     This message was sent using Outlook Express 5.0 for Macintosh.