Hi.

Our backup is kind of acting up... We are backing up our server on and off... i.e. we're getting a 505 error quite frequently (I think this is the "client is reserved" error - and according to the User Guide, the remedy is to restart both the computers).  When we go to check the client machine, it says that it is still being backed up by the backup machine, but this isn't really happening because the backup machine cannot even establish a connection.

To fix this, we've had to restart the client computer multiple times, yet we keep getting this error.  We've been getting it for weeks...

Right now, the backup server is behind the firewall... but this specific client machine is not.  I'm assuming that this shouldn't make much of a difference... ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
---
Chris Chung  C=>:^)
Software Engineer
JMLTech.com