I am having a very unusuall problem.  The windows machine is running Win2k RC2 and Retrospect Server 5.  The client is a PowerBook G3 running OS9.  When configuring the server it sees the IP address of the Macintosh Client.  In the add function the server requests the password of the client but refuses to take the one that I entered when installing the Mac client.  Tried this five times including reinstalling the Mac Client.  No luck.  Is there some compatibility issue between Windows 2000 running Retrospect 5 and OS9?

Retrospect version is the 1/14/2000 Build

Mac Client is 4.2

I hope this is clear.

Ideas?

Thanks,