Reply to:   Re: Sonia's on maternity leave
Sorry, everyone.  The problem has been fixed.
For those of you who know Sonia, she JUST gave birth to a little girl! If you'd like
to send a gift, I believe they are registered at Tiffany's. ;-)

Caroline Cho
Manager, Corporate Accounts
Dantz Development
www.dantz.com