Simple question I hope. I'm running a cycle where I want my tapes
erased everyday before the backup. I also want to delegate this
responsibility, or have it happen automatically. I don't like the way
retrospect does it within the devices area, having all the volumes
appear in addition to my tape drive. (even I have accidentally
unmounted a volume through this). Is there a better way to have this
done? Maybe even an applescript could do the trick? Or am I just
missing something obvious that Retrospect does. Oh yea (OS 8.6,
Appleshare 6.2, Retrospect 4.1Ai)

Thanks in advance,
Dave