Set one script to run at 5 pm and the second one to run at 5:15. That
way if the first one finishes early (or times out) the second one will
kick right in.

As long as there's a properly named (or blank) tape in each drive, it
will all work like it's supposed to.

Unless there's some reason you want each script to write to its own
tape, you could just as well have both scripts write to the same backup
set. Since you already have two drives, this way Retro would stripe from
tape A to tape B if necessary and make more efficient use of your
storage capacity.

Looking forward to the era of multiple simultaneous backup sessions ...

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*