Hi all,

    I've not actually tried to test this yet, but it's happened in the
past:  We back up everything (pcs and Macs) with the Mac version of
Retrospect (now 4.2).

savings time would redo the entire machine -- because all the dates
on all the files would change by one hour.  I noticed this both times
in the last year when DST changed.

    Anybody know if either:

    A)  This is addressed with the current Retrospect for the Mac
(4.2)?  (I'm guessing not as it's not a Retrospect problem...)

    B)  It's addressed with Service Pack 6 of NT?

    C)  It's addressable by something else on the NT side?

    Sure, I can restart my Storage Sets after DST, but I'd rather not
be *forced to* because of some bug that could be corrected.  The
Win9x machines don't appear to have this problem and I won't know
about the Win2000 machines until this DST rolls around, I guess...

    If it's correctable, I want to do it in the next week before DST
hits on April 2nd again.

    Thanks all!

- Steve

Steve Maser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])    | Thinking is man's only basic virtue,
Systems Project Coordinator      | from which all the others proceed.
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering  |
and Applied Mechanics            |                        -- Ayn Rand