Hi folks.

I'm new to the list (and will try not to embarrass myself here  ; )

I'm running Retrospect 4.0 on a a Mac.

A CDR that is part of a Retrospect back-up set is apparently damaged
(as per Retrospect). I cannot retrieve anything from this disk. I
would like to attempt to duplicate this CD, in the hopes that I can
salvage the info. I tried in vain to duplicate the disk via Toast, in
SCSI Copy mode, but it was not seen by my Mac.

Can Retrospect help?

Any info would be greatly appreciated (and FWIW, I inherited this
mess from a previous employee: my plan is for duplicate sets of all
backup disks).

Thanks,
Mason Radkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]