Hi folks, new here!

I'm having a problem with my file excludes.

I've set up a selector set that just has my server excludes in it
(for not backing up log files, etc.), and then in my daily backup, I
have an exclude that is that selector set. However, it still appears
to be trying to back up those files I've excluded.

Have I done this wrong? I thought I'd save myself a lot of work by
just creating a few common selectors and use them across different
backup sets. But it doesn't seem to be working. Is it because in the
Exclude selector it has to include everything (ie, nothing is
selected but excludes)?

I'm going back to RTFM, but I thought from what I understood that
this should work.

Thanks!

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://www.theblackroad.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      ICQ: 8458071
"The courts have ruled that Microsoft has performed an illegal
function and will be shut down." -- Rewind, NPR