I'm using Desktop version 5.1 on Windows 2000.

Is there anyway I can exclude certain backed-up files from the
verification stage of a backup script, other than setting up a separate
backup script for those files, and excluding them from the main backup?
There are some files, such as SMTP logs, for which a backup is wanted, but
which are constantly changing, so that the verification stage generates a
lot of unwanted errors.

Of course, setting up inclusive selectors for these types of files, and
including them in the exclusions or inclusions of a given script, is the
solution to this problem, but I'm wondering if I've overlooked some other
way of doing it in just one script?

// Michel Joly de Lotbiniere