> I don't use the back-up server -thing since I don't know how to make a
> scheduled recykle backup. The storagesets keep growing and growing for the
> laptops.
>
> We currentley back up to a harddrive where the storagesets can't be larger
> than two GB, remember.....

Here's how you do it.

Write a regular backup script (not a backup server) that does a recycle
backup of your server. This will reset the backup set every time and
clear it out. Mine starts at 7 pm every weeknight.

Then write a backup server that starts 5 minutes later and runs all
night, using the same backup set. Back up your clients with this backup
server. As soon as the first script finishes, the backup server will
kick in and back up as many workstations as it has time for.
--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*