that's weird.

what kind of throughput (MB/min) are you seeing during the backup with
the different protocols?

Is there something about the network architecture that handles IP
differently from atalk? ie, internal firewalls, etc?

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*