Guys,

I have just updated a Windows Client to 5.1 ... that machine now has TWO
copies of the Retrospect Client control panel.

This may be a basic question for Windows Gurus, but I'm a MacOS type of guy
so I need to know how I can delete the 2nd control panel?

It possible that the 5.0 control panel was open when the update happened and
hence the "update" couldn't delete the old copy.

Cheers,  Malcolm

                       Information Alchemy Pty Ltd
                             ACN 089 239 305
                           Canberra, Australia

Malcolm McLeary                                  Mobile:   0412 636 086
Managing Director                                Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     This message was sent using Outlook Express 5.0 for Macintosh.