No, on NT you use a Retrospect supplied utility called Regback or Regcopy
(or something like that).  You use it to make a local copy of the working
registry at a specified time of the day.  The point being, you can't use
retrospect to back up an *active* NT registry.  You then backup the whole
shebang via the client or a local Retrospect backup.  Restoring completely
is a little more convoluted but once you do it a few times, it's a snap -
if you're in test, you *should* try it a couple of times just to get
comfortable.

I don't know beans about 95/98 but it's my understanding that retrospect
can backup the active registries of these os's so Regcopy isn't necessary
- you might want to test that though, I'm pretty sure, but.... :-)

HTH,
Mark Maytum
Pompanoosuc Mills Corporation

"Amy R. Jaquish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>