From: Todd Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 2:18 PM
To: retro-talk
Subject: IP numbers on clients

I'm wondering if there's a way to see what IP # the client is using
from within Retrospect? It would be a useful administration tool, and
save me running around physically to make a subnet map.

If there is no way currently, I'd like to make a feature request that
the IP# be shown in the network window for logged-in clients.

Todd Reed