I have an ADIC Scalar 218 18-tape lukebox, two drive motors. It's acting way
weird and I was wondering if anyone out there had any experience with this
one.

The symptoms are: It backs up one client on the backup server, (beige
G3/300, 9.0.4, using an ATTO fast/wide differential SCSI card to connect to
the ADIC), and then calls an error 102, and asks for a tape to be used as
the next tape in the set. I can't get it to back up more than one client,
(the first one on the tape.)

Help!

john

--
I don't mind being called tough, since I find in this racket it's the tough
guys who lead the survivors.