I too, did not get one, but on the other hand, my e-mail addresses have
changed since I initially registered. I count on this list and others to
keep me informed of updates on the major software that I run and
maintain. Did Dantz annouce an update here? I don't recall it - but then
I get enough e-mails a day that I could have missed it.

Cheers, John Q.

On 7/19/00 9:13 PM, Michael Scheurer said:

>on 20/7/00 2:07 AM, Julian Gomez  wrote:
>> My email works - I get about 300 per day with no problem.
>> I didn't get an email about the update.
>With that amount of mail you probably missed it.
>Michael Scheurer
>Systems Administrator

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
web: http://members.home.net/jquebedeaux