that is very good news. I'm just finishing up a workstation rollout which
requires large File Backup sets.

Anyone know if OS 8.6 can handle files over 2GB? Or do I need 9 for that?

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent the
opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*