We've just recently become interested in purchasing some commercial
product to allow for file/disk/folder locking, for more security on
our desktops.

Can anyone tell me what effect this might have on Retrospect backups,
and what, if any, products will work with Retrospect to make sure the
backup is successful?

And I'm assuming that no one has any ideas on my earlier question
about the tape rewinding and starting over again, which means I need
to start a new tape set. <sigh> If you have any other ideas, please
tell me!

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://www.theblackroad.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      ICQ: 8458071
"In cyberspace, EVERYONE can hear you scream." -- my husband, 8/94